Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Work It















Sunday
November 23rd, 2008

A little experiment in styling for MCS Designs Jewelry

Please tell me which you like the best- over 200 pictures, here are my faves but narrowing the choices down is not easy

Coco, once again, shoots jewelry too

I'm stealing Coco's computer this weekend (hehe) to photoshop them

Let's say # 1 is the very first image from top and so on as you move down. Please tell me which you like. That means you, S.

p.s. that last one is totally silly but I can't get enough of the red socks

p.p.s. these aren't, obviously, really showing the jewelry but more for my own use so don't worry about that part

1 comment:

sarayerry said...

These are amazing shots, it is hard to pick a favorite. Each one conveys a different feeling. The black jumpsuit shots (if that is a jumpsuit forgive my lack of fashion-related vocabulary) are high on the list for me. Amazed at how many different looks you were able to put together. Bravo! Can't wait to see more of your work.