Saturday, January 3, 2009

Unlikely Perfection for $15


So below when I did that shoot, you'll see a flannel blue plaid shirt that I bought specifically for the shoot, with the intention of returning, only to keep. It was a gift to myself for the low price of $15, something that felt ok, even in a recession.depression or otherwise economically challenged time.

People. This is my favorite shirt ever. And it came from Old Navy in the Men's department, which is now my new favorite haunt. G bought me another, this time a 100% cotton, pinstriped beauty with classic tailored shirt detailing for (he told me) $10. I am absolutely in love and have decided there is nothing better than an oversize men's collared shirt this time of year. To hide the consumption, ward the cold and still feel sexy. Seriously.

1 comment:

l u c y. said...

I must pick one up! Cutes-ville.