Thursday, July 24, 2008

Fall Shoe Wishlist





It's right about now- pretty much fashion never-land- when I start gearing up for the next season. Granted, I love summer, late summer and the lack of thought that goes into dressing at this time of year. But, for shopping purposes, it really is a time when there isn't much to talk about. Yes, I want white jeans, but am I really in the mood to invest right now? Knowing the fall list keeps ticking away?
It's no secret that I am in love with Eileen Shields shoes. And her collaboration with Maria Cornejo is just so swoon inducing, I'm dedicating yet another post to my favorite footwear designer.
These ankle boots are the kind of item that you will wear with everything and hopefully wear forever. Their chunky heel makes them completely acceptable for day, and their streamlined design keeps them hot and sexy/sophisticated for evening.
I can't decide between black and gray. The gray is so striking and I know will provoke lots of "where did you get those?" but there is nothing like a great pair of black ankle boots and the ones I have are longing to be retired.

Also at the forefront are the black slip on brogues. So perfect.

1 comment:

sarayerry said...

i vote for the grey. it is the new color on my leather wishlist.