Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Packing


OK my lovelies- I admit it. I'm a slacker with a major S to the L to the A to the C to the K to the E to the R.
Let me just defend myself by saying I have been completely and totally consumed by my apartment and the results are spectacular!
I love it. It's amazing how much a re-arrangement of space can change your mind!!
I have an office now. I mean it's a small one- and I realize people spend their lives running away from work cubicles- but I adore mine! It's going to produce some lovely daily diet entries lovelies!
Leaving for France on Thursday and you can be sure to see me here. I'll be documenting my finds- the paraboot shoes I've been eyeing for ages, the harem pants I've been searching for, the yummy croissants I ingest...
So this recent purchase, on sale at Barneys, finally satisfying my dream for white jeans.
Nice fit and crisp, wide, legs. G LOVES them...
He even demanded I buy them once I put them on.
Can't wait to debut them on my imminent vacation!

No comments: