Friday, September 5, 2008

Fashion Week Strikes Again


Hi consumers.
Tiny, itsy bitsy hangover today after last night's fete. So exciting and inspiring was the Resurrection party at Christie's that I wanted to jump into my closet and throw everything away, replace it with collectibles and Paco Rabanne dresses. Of course, I am completely dreaming...
But such was my fervor after viewing the beautiful pieces on display at last night.
And so inspired was I, that I didn't mind shamelessly accosting every waiter that walked by with a tray of cocktails. Highlights included Vivienne Westwood bags that appeared to be made of old printed punk t-shirts and vintage Sid Vicious jackets and T's worn by none other than the man himself.
I loved a little cropped fur coat striped with chain links. Truly amazing.
So many stylish people, and me in all black. I debuted my Kookai steal.

Agyness Deyn was at some point reprimanded by a crazy woman who claimed she had stepped on her foot. It was probably the funniest and most awkward exchange I have ever had the pleasure to slyly over-hear.

No comments: