Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Saturday there will be a REAL designer Collab in Town


I'm a little late on the uptake I know. But I've been was out of the country, and then when I was back, well I might as well have been out of the country since I was so close to Canada without internet it felt even farther at times than Paris did.

But, amazing news, Vena Cava is teaming up with Via Spiga this Spring to create three capsule collections for the line. Seeing as the shoes that showed at their last show (although not their design I don't think) led me on a wild goose chase that ended in paraboot I can attest that their taste in footwear is impeccable and this collab will be worth your while.
Yes, dieters, I am sick of the collabs too- but on Saturday at the Vena Cava show, I will be super eager to get a load of those girls' feet and let you know what you can expect.
After this one, I promise not to make any more blantantly identifiable designer collab purchases.

1 comment:

Janice Lois said...
This comment has been removed by the author.