Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me


Consumers,
Tomorrow is my birthday and I have taken it upon myself to start celebrating just a touch early.
I took the plunge and purchased the Mayle Jeanne bag in black yesterday and it's all wrapped up waiting for me to open it...
Won't dare until tomorrow morning.
It's been on my wishlist for a LONG time and I knew with Jane Mayle's...umm...resignation, I could easily regret not purchasing it for years to come.
Just beautiful consumers.
In Nina Garcia's "Little Black Book of Style" (I actually can't believe that I am referencing this) she prescribes three bags for every woman- a tote, a clutch and a chain strap in-between shoulder bag. Note: this was not my motivation for buying this bag!
But being the extremist that I sometimes I am (yes, I'm a Virgo) I tend to have very little of those in-between sizes. And am always wishing I wasn't lugging what feels like luggage some days when all I need is a wallet, keys and book.

1 comment:

n. said...

Hip hip hooray. Happy birthday to you is right!
A bday treat before the end of the Mayle days.. smart girl.
To follow in your path? hmmm.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!