Friday, August 29, 2008

C's Boots


When one of my best friends returned from living in Stockholm her timing was impeccably terrible. I had literally just purchased a pair of boots for the Fall- settled rather than excitedly sported- and when I saw her she had these perfect specimens on. They are by Acne Jeans and are every bit as perfect as you may believe them to be ;)
It's a style that is repeated each season, in limited quantities. Although I don't have 600+ euros to throw down on them, it reminds me how hard it is to find a great pair of comfortable boots.
A slight heel is my idea of ideal- but I realize for many, flat is imperative.
I hate looking for boots but adore wearing them. If you come across something of such perfect simplicity, in a more Diet friendly price point, please let me know!

No comments: