Friday, August 8, 2008

Kookai


Yesterday I went into Aix with the family and although shopping was not in the plans, Kookai just showed up right in my path with a big sign saying "Solde."

So, I convinced G and P to wait patiently while I had a quick look. Kookai has lovely stuff, not of the best quality, but falling within the non- cardiac arresting price range. And with the applied "Solde" I found two great items.

One is a Balenciaga-esque boxy top that has two big puffed sleeves and a square neck. The other is an impossibly long pair of trousers with pleating down the front and uber wide legs. Very cozy-comfy "chic with heels, cute with flats" denim alternative. They of course need to hemmed (impossibly long meaning like two fold in length). Slightly embarassing...

All for a grand total of 47 Euro. So although my task was not shopping yesterday, the road inevitably led me to a few great finds which I am sure will bring me into fall with only the best memories of this trip.

No comments: