Saturday, February 16, 2008

2.16.08

Romance?
Today quite possibly could take all- minus the reality of it. Began with a breakfast at Cafe Sabarsky on the Upper East Side and then a look at the Neue Gallery's Klimt exhibit. Followed by a lunch at Bouchon Bakery, wine and chocolate at the apartment and dinner at Apizz. Can you tell I was with family? Just passing time between meals really.
But most importantly- that exhibit at the Neue had these photographs of Emilie Floge, Gustav Klimt's partner and muse, and I was so inspired by her dress designs and the way they mutually inspired one another. I wish I could be transported to the countryside and pull out maxi dresses and listen to beautiful music. That's everything this evokes. Can you find anything remotely similar to this anywhere? I want I want I want. And the countryside villa included. Please.

No comments: