Wednesday, March 12, 2008

SHOPPING AT TARGET


This weekend I was lucky enough to get to a Target upstate that was not ravaged by hoards of NewYorkers. Meaning size small was available in almost all styles from the jovovich hawk collection. And to my pleasant surprise (I haven't actually shopped any of the capsule collections yet for fear of...well disappointment really) the pieces are actually much better quality than I had expected. Many pieces are polyester (of course) but the construction and fit is much better than it appeared in the photos. I am now a die hard GO INTERNATIONAL fan- and thrilled richard chai is doing a collection that will hit stores in august. love his designs and i think they will translate beautifully. Thrilled! And happily coveting my jovovich hawk pieces.

No comments: