Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Don't Shop Under Duress


Having some problems that I won't get into here loyal consumers. Let's just say, online shopping, especially the sale section on lagarconne.com is incredibly enticing when you're feeling low.
Nothing major, lovelies, so don't worry about me. Really the concern is more about the potential abuse of my credit card. And directly following a major investment to fly to Paris this summer (mon dieu are those tickets EXPENSIVE!) probably frequenting various shopping carts is not the follow up move here. Alas, I am a discplined little manic and I never actually buy. Sometimes just filling up the cart is all the retail therapy I need.
Tonight is no different. Although I have taken with me images of this amazing dress that could have been right at home in my increasingly clausterphobic apartment.
There is much more room on my hard drive than in my closet!
For all you NYer's out there- this weather is a killer, huh? I kind of like it in a sick way. Maybe it's because I always associated these hot nights to the end of school/start of summer, but I get this feeling that the days feel less structured, more spontaneous- like the mission is about getting through it and having fun instead of the million and one things being checked off my overachieving to-do list.
We're all in this thing together. My my. I feel better already.

No comments: