Saturday, June 21, 2008

My little Campaign

OK guys- I feel pretty strange about posting this but I need your help. Or support...
A website I contribute to: www.modofacile.com
is holding this competition. It's a blogging competition- which as silly as that may seem, is something that I want to spread the word about because they are great peeps running the site and I think it's a good show of support if I have my peeps visiting the site.
To make this not about "vote for me" (although I do want you to), you can just go on and check out the blogs and vote for whoever your favorite blogger is. It would be great if you could spread the word to support this start up site. It's a good one.
If you are looking for me, you go on and click Blogs. Then go to Bellisima (I'm a beauty blogger) and on the right there is a sidebar asking you to vote for your fave blogger.
So if you have a second, it'll make me very happy if you check it out.

No comments: