Monday, June 16, 2008

How I anticipate Your Arrival Topshop- let me count the ways


When Topshop arrives in New York, we can expect:

1) Helmut Newton Photo Machine. People. I mean really. It's a camera with a long cord (almost antique like but producing quite high tech results). You dress up, you pose, and suddenly you are a supermodel. Ahhh...how this works I am not sure. Do you wait in line? At the risk of being totally self-concious, I think these pics could be well worth it. Although a girlfriend is mandatory. Picture of the contraption above...will I be so glamourous?

2) Free delivery within the first three hours of purchase

3) Free one on one stylist appointments in store or at home (as long as there is a stylist with good judgement involved this one is way TGTBT- too good to be true)

4) Most important- Great, affordable fashion.

It's way TGTBT so my cynical self is looking for the loopholes. I guess that remains to be seen but as of now, I am thinking every other chain is getting majorly bitch slapped.

No comments: