Tuesday, June 3, 2008

What to Wear to a Fashionable Party

Sitting at my desk right now, consumers- anxiously waiting to leave the office to go to the opening party of the new Zero + Maria Cornejo store- and I am feeling so completely unfashionable. Do you all have that pre-party outfit anxiety? I think I am one of those people that really likes to dress according to my mood and this morning when I left the house for work I wasn't anxious and about to enter a room of super fashion types (I know I know I'm silly- calm down).
Either way, I am dismayed with what felt like a good choice this morning.
What to do in this situation?
1) Buy the first thing you see on your way to the train and change in a starbucks (TERRIBLE idea although one I have employed)
2) Be proud and confident, walk into the room and don't worry so much

I will choose the second option. Clearly the most practical.
It ain't easy dressing for long days at 8 AM- am I right? Do you feel my pain?
Full report later.

No comments: