Saturday, June 14, 2008

Today's Shopping


Today was lovely despite all the downpours and thunderstorms that drenched me and my white t-shirt on Broadway. One of my bestest friends ever is in town so we frolicked around SoHo mostly wishing we had more money (especially in Opening Ceremony). But never the less, the "wistfullness" was fun and we did make out quite well at a few decidedly less pricey establishments. C is bringing back some great basics from my favorite chain, Uniqlo, and I finally found the perfect NARS red lipstick (it's been a long time in the works y'all).
I wrote about it for bellisima on www.modofacile.com
So don't be mad if I can't offer another full report.
More importantly I bought yellow eyeshadow! A complete random impulse buy that I felt I had to have (Sephora is so good at making you feel that way until you actually find out the damage at the counter and you're left stupified by how expensive your impulsivity really is). I still love it though. It's about as high impact as a bright red mouth.

No comments: