Thursday, May 29, 2008

Alex Wang be my Friend


And don't deny me your Uniqlo capsule collection size small. I can't get there until tomorrow afternoon- which is clearly a bummer all things considered. NY women are a tenacious bunch- especially when it comes to capsule collections and Wang's killer F/W 08 collection. I think every NY woman wanted to be a Wang girl after seeing all those rocker chicks strutting down the runways, ready to raise some hell (one of my first daily diet posts was of this line..sniffle) this past NY fashion week.
Moreover, we all wanted to be in his arms, partying with the wunderkind and chugging champagne at Annex (site of his after party). So this is somehow supposed to be comparable. I mean...not exactly... but there is this dress that I kind of adore. The men's pieces are even better. Truly outstanding blazers and I'd say these are the racks we should really be storming ladies. But we'll keep that a secret so our late coming ways may heed successful results.

2 comments:

l u c y. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
l u c y. said...

i didn't know about this.. thank you for the heads up. now i'm thinking about getting myself to uniqlo tomorrow in a jiffy!
thanks.
i've had his magenta dress on my mind since i saw it on this stores blog
http://shoptulip.blogspot.com/
-3rd page back. yum.