Saturday, May 17, 2008

I went to A.P.C. and did not buy this dress


When I saw the A.P.C. s/s 08 look book I was psyched. Especially for the little sailor numer pictured above. So I thought I would give the sample sale a whirl yesterday- although I love the A.P.C. girl, for some reason she is not me and doesn't translate well on me. I almost gave in to a fur coat (!) that was a steal at $379.00 marked down from 1,300 (not really a consideration but it would have been a nice investment piece)
But I left the sale empty handed. All the little billyburg hipster girls around me looked so cute in the clothes and maybe I was just having an ugly day (rain does terrible things for my mood, hair and skin).
Nothing looked good. Everything looked the same. But it was a great sale so if you are a fan GO!
As for me, I'll perhaps save that cash to buy this little dress which I am sure I had a minature version of in 1984.

No comments: