Tuesday, May 20, 2008

If I had Beautiful Curves


One of my favorite co-workers texted me the other day in search of some swimsuit advice. Where to find a good suit????
Such a question- and with Memorial Day around the corner, the first official swimsuit debut, I felt the need to conduct my own bit of research. The wonderful thing about this season is that the swim suit selection is top notch. I don't remember seeing so many options at such reasonable price points. Granted, nothing comes between me and my plain navy gap bikini. I swear by it. So maybe I can't testify for the way they look off models, although I do believe that the one pictured above is an excellent option for any woman with curves. I love this suit and could barely contain my surprise that it is on sale for $59.00 at Victoria's Secret!!!!
Unfortunately for my straight as a rail frame, it's not an option but for my afore mentioned friend- a perfect fit ;).
OK this post is admittedly way too "cute" but we are talking about swimwear...
Let's keep the tone in line with the theme, right?
Any suits on your radar?
Is this season particularly great or have I just neglected this genre?

No comments: