Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday Night Fashion Toast


OK so I know I missed my store review and seeing as today is sunday and i am clearly a blogging slacker as of late, I am stretching the definition of store review and designer profile, wrapping them into one package and bringing you one of my favorite websites that happens to also run an ebay store. And since the pieces she sells are all vintage and her blog is devoted entirely to her stylistic sensibilities and her knack for mixing up the high and low, you could call her my "stylist" spotlight for the evening. Anyway, the site is:
www.fashiontoast.com
It's so fun to peruse all her looks and instills quite the envy in me. And her name being Rumi is a wonderful irony, or maybe just appropriate. So the envy is somewhat assuaged by the fact that she runs an ebay store called "The Treasure Chest" where her amazing vintage finds are available for you. It's a truly fantastic idea the way she is putting her styling genius, gorgeous looks and passion for vintage into one accessible package. I tell you consumers, you'll have competition with me at ebay.

No comments: