Thursday, May 15, 2008

Empty Handed am I


Post Steven Alan, I am without any new options for tomorrow's ensemble but thankful I hit it up anyway. No I didn't get up early. But after work, me and my new sample sale partner in crime hit the scene. Not too long of a wait. Maybe about 15 minutes on line. Steven Alan stood at the front for a while! Such a celebrity sighting for me.
Let it go on record that I didn't see a single Isabel Marant piece, maybe they were swiped at the preview yesterday. Regardless, the selection was quite decent. The real gems were the Gryson bags (priced between $50 and $150), the men's cardis and the dresses. Many dresses were priced upwards of $150 but there were $50 and $60 pieces to be found that were not in bad shape. To be honest, the coat/bag check was the best part. I am convinced all the most inspiring fashionistas in the city were at this sale and those bags and jackets reflected it. Although all those beautiful people kind of enhanced my "blah" day. Either way, I will revisist at the end of the sale and see if I can score something a bit more reduced.
I want one of these dresses.

1 comment:

sarayerry said...

i must know who your new sample sale partner is.