Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Red Shoes Made Me Do It


Is there an item in your wardrobe that you feel evokes a rather naughty side in you? I can usually gage how much I will dance, how late I will stay out, how bold I will feel and how indulgent I will be with the booze based off what I am wearing. And last night was a do-sy. I refuse to accept responsibility for my stumbling, drunken, smoking and late night munching ways last night. The red shoes and the couture bubble dress made me do it.
I am paying this morning, but nothing a heavy dose of 9th street espresso can’t assuage. Based off this little theory I have decided to don a polished and professional look today- productive work is in my future for sure.
I had a great time, but plan on keeping those red beauties on lock down for a bit while I recover.

1 comment:

caitlinclaire said...

you better get get those red shoes out when i get there!