Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Grr..shirts


Am I the only one who finds it very difficult to rationalize expensive shirts? Somehow I find it much easier to shell the dough for dresses or pants or even skirts but shirts remain in that ambiguous in-between entity of not quite worth the splurge (don't get me started on accessories) but also a necessity in creating the perfect ensemble. They seem to be the greatest source of frustration in my wardrobe. I am hunting right now for the perfect shirt...errr...shirtS and I LOVE this acne beauty (available at lagarconne.com)
Seeing as we all need a way to spruce up the ever popular american apparel lame legging (or just I need the sprucing) this looks like a good idea. Long, denim and cute-ish. A good middle ground that can get behind a tired pair of skinnies but also re-vamp a great high waisted piece.
This is love.
Although I still remain aghast at the price and won't be purchasing.
Sigh.

No comments: