Sunday, April 6, 2008

Designer Spotlight


Subversive Jewelry, though not a new line to the industry, is getting my designer spotlight position this sunday. I have never been a person who salivates over jewelry: having never really invested in good pieces my taste is not yet fully developed. But with statement making pieces, you can never go wrong as a means of boosting the impact of a simple outfit. This New York based line was started by Justin Giunta- a veritable jack of all trades of the art/fashion world. His resume boasts experience in several areas of fashion and art, and has most recently acquired the "jewelry designer" title. You must see the website that has been created for the line, as it is one of the most gorgeous sites I have come across.
I am really loving elaborate necklaces lately, mostly as a way to replace my beloved scarves come the hot summer evenings. Yet if you're in the market for more unusual fare such as a kilt pin or wallet chain, you can obtain one by Subversive that will certainly elevate the defintions of those pieces.
www.subversivejewelry.com

No comments: