Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The perfect black Heels


I have a criteria for investing in uber-expensive designer shoes. One, they have to be somewhat timeless. As with all designer shoes most "fashion" people will recognize the season I want them to be generally anti-trend. Meaning they aren't being featured on "what's hot now" lists. Because, well we know why... Another, is that they have to be versatile. The kind of wear with anything, wear with everything shoe that can be divided by cost per wear mathematics so as to eliminate the grating guilt (remember, I was raised catholic).
Last, they have to have a somewhat exciting design that makes them a fun statement to add into rotation. This, consumers, as anyone may be aware is a tough criteria actually.
But I have found the perfect option- these Louboutin black heels. I love the design- kind of like a mini-bootie- so they are exciting enough to warrant a hefty price tag. They are just as versatile as a plain pair of black heels and though recognizable definitely toeing the line of seasonal- I think I love them too much to care. Lovely. Louboutins do wonders for your legs. A sound investment.

1 comment:

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.