Sunday, April 27, 2008

Stolen from Susie Bubble


Stylebubble is definitely the guilty party regarding my new found obsession with skirts. Coupled with the warm weather I am dying for some fun and interesting pieces to throw into the mix and these Reiss skirts are prime candidates- were it not for their collosal price tags. My only consolation is the fact that the chains seem to be upping their game lately and producing some very decent alternatives. Given, they won't be ageless pieces like these Reiss beauties (by ageless I mean covetable over time- not necessarily in the "classic" sense) but they could do the trick to help me face this new weather with my best fashion face forward. I get like a war strategist during these change of season times- calculating my next purchase by stalking it via internet and Manhattan proper.
My new victim, something fun and flightly- if only I could scoop up the cash for the real deal. Any look alikes send my way.

No comments: