Monday, April 14, 2008

A Change of Plans


Pulling the old switcheroo this week. Since my dinners this week were not worth explaining (let alone snapping photos of) and with plans to go out tomorrow, I am switching my restaurant/wanting theme.
With this up and down weather, I finally am granted permission to allow my scarf obsession to run wild. I always have a difficult time buying scarves. I can't quite explain why but I believe it has something to do with the fact that until the scarf is on with the right outfit, it's difficult to love it off. Right? I haven't exactly seen a scarf and gone- oooohhh...I want. Which I am sure people would find funny considering their overwhelming presence in my wardrobe. The majority of scarves I own were gifts- and items I questioned at first, and then slowly acclimated. And so when I saw this beauty on topshop today I was bemused at the fact that I think I could love. It's a great counterpoint to the more structured clothing that is catching my eye lately- and a wonderful uber-boho statement to all the gorgeous sundresses I can't wait to wear. Cool summer nights warrant lovely neckwear. Take note.

No comments: