Thursday, April 10, 2008

I think I'm in love with a shirt


Yes I missed Wednesday. But I'm making it up to you today with two posts! And lots o' babble. Whenever I buy something new that I love it has an effect on me much like a stiff drink- I get very heady, chatty and quite self-absorbed. Luckily it passes once I've anointed my enthusiasm on to...whoever is in my path really, but surely there are three individuals accustomed to receiving ecstatic calls every now and then. And so, on my way home from work I popped into American Apparel just to do my usual once over to see if there is anything I should be taking note of (this is definitely my place for dependable basics). My shopping habits border on the frighteningly predictable being that I shop for clothes much like I shop for groceries- with a checklist of exactly what I am looking for. I even devise a minimum to maximum price point I am willing to spend on said items.
Ummm...moving on....
So in American Apparel I came across these amazing raglan sweatshirts and the second I put it on in the dressing room, I started calculating how many I could buy within the reasonable realms of an impulse buy. I settled on two- one in this gorgeous green material and another in the same style, but the material is more like a shirt than a sweatshirt. They are the softest, most heavenly pieces of clothing I have ever owned. That is not an exaggeration. I don't know how I can ration my wears being that they are the only things I can imagine wanting to wear on these not quite cold and not quite hot days.
Ahh...I'm in the midst of spring fling.

1 comment:

n. said...

yes, i have one in their track grey color and i love love love it! so comfy and great layered with a long tight tank under.
i'm with ya!

another one i love is their track grey racer back tank.