Saturday, April 12, 2008

I LOVE THIS STORE




So many chic, cute, nice sales girls (is that a politically correct term?)
Amazing clothing (as if you hadn't noticed what a huge fan I am yet)
Perfect merchandising (one of each piece on the floor and lotsa great details like this pink arm chair)
AND...(this is my favorite)
Look books to take with you!!!
I love nothing more than look books. I like to have them all around me...on the floor, in between the cushions on my couch, and even (much to the aggravation of my BF) under the blanket. "Reading" in bed has its price.
I LOVE mayle.
What I love about the store is exactly everything that you have to love in a store. There is a sparse layout so as not to overwhelm, but everything is displayed well and interspersed with some great antique wooden boxes and vintage lace. So feminine but also so modern. And the ladies who work at mayle deserve much praise. So sweet. So chic. and very good at recommendations. They tactfully encouraged a girl today to experiment with that lovely robin's egg blue and the results were amazing on her. And I want one of these bags. In the brown/gray hue. STAT.

No comments: