Monday, April 14, 2008

UPDATE

I stand corrected consumers. Paraboot shoes are in fact sold in ny. I received the following email from their North American sales rep. today:

"Thank you for your inquiry regarding Paraboot footwear. In New York City please contact the following:

Tru-Form Shoes
856 Lexington Ave.
New York, NY 10021
phone: 212-288-1525

or:

Tom Austin Shoes
20 W. 43rd Street
New York, NY 10036
phone: 212-687-1635"

I called Tru-Form and they informed me they carried the "Louvre" shoe about 6 years ago, but would special order for me if I request it. The price was upwards of $300. Tom Austin carries only men's shoes- so it looks like Tru-Form is my only option. Ahhhh...should I wait for Paris or splurge now? Guide me fellow consumers. I've been loose with the plastic lately- so advise with caution...

No comments: